In The News

6.08.2011

Be Beautiful

I'll admit that I'm no beauty queen.
You don't even have to tell me, I already know.

BUT

I am a girl; therefore, I have beauty products that I prefer.


When I run out of one thing, I run out of everything.
Is that just me or do y'all know what I'm talking about?
That means...I have money one day, and the next day...I don't.
Hola, Ulta. Adios, monthly allowance. 



Here are my faves:

Shampoo and Conditioner
Pantene Color Solutions
Color Preserver and Shine

Yes, I color my hair. Duh.
I know Pantene isn't anything fancy, but it's my favorite that I've tried.
It smells good, it protects my color, and it smells good.
That's all I need.


Shower Gel
Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath, and Shower Gel

I'm not going to lie, this stuff costs me a pretty penny, but it is well worth it.
It's actually a shampoo and shower gel in one, but it doesn't lather well enough for shampoo, but it sure does make a wonderful, moisturizing, fresh smelling shower gel.


Lotion
Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Firming Body Emulsion

This is also by Philosophy. I change up my scents, but I always use the same lotion as my shower gel. It smells just as fresh as the shower gel and is a wonderful moisturizing lotion.


Face Wash
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser

Once again, it's Philosophy. Nothing in the world can compare to this fantastic product. It removes makeup so quickly and easily and always leaves my face feeling refreshed.


Deep Facial Cleanser
Clarisonic Mia

This little guy cleans out all of my pores for me, he's great.


Sunscreen
Banana Boat
Protective Tanning Dry Oil
SPF15

I get tan, but I do not burn.
Perfect.


Tooth Care
Crest 3D Vivid White

Keeping the pearly whites healthy is very important. Invigorating mint is my favorite flavor. It tastes nice and minty, and it whitens my teeth. What could be better?


Hair Color
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 
Medium Golden Blonde

I have always had my hair professionally colored, but my college student budget doesn't quite allow for $75 every other month on hair color anymore. Last time I colored my hair, I tried this stuff, and it worked great! Well worth the $15 price tag!


Nail Polish
Turquoise and Caicos
E-nuf is E-nuf


Essie. is. the. best.
These are my two favorite colors for this season. I can't wait to see what they come out with this fall!


Perfume
Aloha Pink Wild and Breezy

For light, summery days, I love this new fragrance by Pink.
Yes, I know Pink is sooooo middle school, but please just smell this stuff. It's amazing.

Viva La Juicy
by
Juicy Couture 

For hot nights on the town, I always go with Viva La Juicy. It's a little more elegant and not so childish. haha


Makeup
Bare Minerals Original Foundation
Medium Beige

All of my makeup is Bare Escentuals. In my opinion, it's the only way to go.
It's "makeup so pure you can sleep in it."
I always wash my face before I go to bed, but it's nice to know that it's not "bad" for my skin.


Lip Balm
Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango

I'm not much of a lip gloss, lip stick kind of girl.
I tend to stick with a clear lip balm.
I promise that if you put enough on, you'll look like you've used a nice gloss.
It makes my lips super soft, too. ;)





Put your best self forward and take care of what you've been given
because
"Beauty is the promise of happiness."  -Stendhal



1 comment:

  1. clobetasone cream is effective in treating allergic skin conditions with inflammation and itching such as eczema and dermatitis. It works by reducing the actions of chemicals in the body that cause inflammation of the skin. In treating eczema and dermatitis, it reduces the redness, rash, pain, or itchiness caused by your skin’s reaction to an irritant.

    ReplyDelete