In The News

6.07.2011

Every Girl Needs a Best Friend

My best friend, Jasmine, told me this past weekend that she wasn't featured on my blog.
Well, Jazzy, I apologize that you have not had your own special post just yet, but here you are! I hope you enjoy!


As we have all heard many times before,
in high school, you're friends with the people who are most like you.
In college, you find people who will be your friends for life.

"Girls don't go to college to find their husbands, they go to find their bridesmaids."

Well, I've found mine!
Jasmine Nicole Green
is her name.


Here is our story:

We first met in 7th grade on the golf course. We talked while we played in matches, but that was about the extent of it.
After moving to Tuscaloosa, I came across her at a friend's house and wasn't very fond of what I had heard so when she introduced herself, I was quite rude.
(We love to joke about our meeting, the second time.)
A few days later, I found out we lived in the same apartment complex and we went to the pool together. 
From then on, we've been inseparable.
We made so many wonderful memories together our first year at UA, I can't wait to see what is in store for us the next couple of years.

I love you, Jasmine.
Thank you for always being there for me and being my 
best friend.
I honestly don't know where I would be without you.
Together, we know when to have fun and we know when to be serious. 
That's exactly what college is all about.


Year 1 in pictures:

Fraternity party night - KA and Lambda Chi
Jasmine danced ON THE STAGE at Lambda Chi this night.
Gotta love her!

I know I'm lousy for not knowing which football game this was, but I do know it was pouring rain the whole time.
Jasmine, how did you still look soooo perfect when we had been in the rain all day?

Harry's aka "The Freshman Bar" and "The Week Night Bar"
Tuesday night Harry's expedition with Keaton and Drew
Will we ever forget it? I think not.

KA night, once again
This night, we danced to Whiskey River Band for hours and hours!

Party night at "the boy's" house!

That's my brave little Jazzy, if you know what I mean! haha

My 20th birthday dinner at Chuck's

Auburn for the heck of it!
It's what we do.

Auburn-SEC championship
I think this day may top the charts of "my favorite memories".

Buffalo Wild Wings after a long of shopping at Bridge Street during Christmas break

Happy New Year 2011!

Back to Tuscaloosa...before the spring semester started

We walked to Wendy's in the snow just to find that they were closed. ughhh

Laughing at all of our impersonations
Jasmine, do you like "Craig" or "smile like an iguana" the best?

Spring Break 2011 in Panama City

Spring Break

Alpha Psi Rodeo 2011
Redneck style

UV Pool
Summer 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment