In The News

5.04.2011

Laughter is an Instant Vacation

I laugh on a daily basis, there is no doubt about it.
I hope you do, too.
It's good for ya!

BUT....

Very rarely do I ever find a commercial humorous. 

Honestly, I don't think I've ever hysterically laughed at a commercial.
They usually just aren't that funny.
Good try, though.

There are always exceptions, right?

Well, Wal-Mart has a couple of new commercials, and they're fantastic.
Every time I see them, I burst in to laughter.

I'll share them with you, but only if you promise to enjoy them, laugh, and allow them to brighten your day!

GENIUS!
This should have debuted during the Super Bowl.
It's just that good!





I'm laughing so hard right now, I'm crying


I hope you enjoy these, as well.





The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. 
-E.E. Cummings





No comments:

Post a Comment