In The News

4.17.2011

Tri Omega Formal 2011

After the A Day game and a long nap, I headed over to the
 4th Annual Tri Omega Spring Formal. 

Tri Omega, as the brothers say, is "everyone's favorite non-philanthropic egalitarian brotherhood." Basically what that means is a bunch of goofy boys who know how to have a good time made up a fraternity. You better believe that they go all out with it, too. They have the stickers on their cars and everything. It's hilarious!

I was so happy to get to see so many people that I haven't seen since high school. Allow me to share a few pictures...


Well, I may have seen Sean a few times since high school. Weren't we spiffy?

This is Trey Murphy. He used to live beside me at home. Love this boy!

Allison Davis is the most adorable, gorgeous girl ever. Seeing her made me miss Snead.

Chelci, Allison, Me, and Perry!
Girls just wanna have fun!


We may not always be classy, maybe we like to be trashy sometimes, but at least we know how to have a good time!
You're only young once so have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment