In The News

4.14.2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I'm sure that every.single.person on this planet is aware of the big news I'm about to share, but I just have to tell you how excited I am about this upcoming event. 

Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a hint. It's about a month away. Bum, bum, bum...drum roll, please...

SUMMER!!!
It knows it makes me wanna shout!
Kick my heels up and shout!
Throw my hands up and shout!
Throw my head back and shout!

Summer to me means no classes (except online classes which are a joke), the beach, magazines, tanning, shopping, and playing golf with Diddy. It is, without a doubt, my favorite season. 

In preparation for my favorite time of year, I have compiled a list of my top 10 summer obsessions and I'd like to take the time to share them with you now. Enjoy!

1) Tory Burch
Please go ahead and find one girl who isn't in love with Tory Burch's designs. I'll guarantee that you can't so don't even waste your time; just go tan or something.

Now on to some more affordable brands, all of which are everywhere in my closet!

2) Judith March
Everyone knows who Stephanie Nichols is, right? She's fantastic. 

3) Ya Los Angeles
Ya is probably the most prominent brand in my closet. They have the most adorable things for such great prices. Summer tops and dresses galore, check them out!

4) Mystree
I got an adorable Mystree top at The Florida House in Panama City a few weeks ago. It's now one of my favorites. I should probably quit wearing it so much.

5) Blue Bird
One of my favorite brands, hands down.

6) Mustard Seed
Mustard Seed makes the most adorable tops for such affordable prices that transition so well from spring to summer to fall. 

7) Lulumari
Their clothing is a little bit more expensive than the others I've listed, but, honey, they're worth it. The unique designs are to die for.

Ok, so I've told you all about my favorite brands of clothing. But don't you be going out without accessories, or I will catch you.

8) Essie Nail Polish
Go for a neutral light pink. It goes with everything and it's so SUMMER!

9) Gold Hoops
I bought a pair a couple months ago for next to nothing. They are my new every day earrings. Dress up a t-shirt or make anything Boho with big gold hoops.

10) Gold Aviator Sunglasses
Mine are Ralph Lauren and they're wonderful. Go get ya some :))
TJ Maxx has great ones, btw!


Just because you're a broke college kid doesn't mean you have to look like one. Great brands like 2-7 are here to help! Shop away, gals (and take me with you)!










No comments:

Post a Comment