In The News

4.05.2011

Hey! It's Me, Down Here

I'm in over my head. 
As of right now, that's about all I know. 
Wait! I may see a little glimpse of light up there!
I'm slowly but surely climbing my way up to the top of this mountain of papers.
Hopefully by May, I'll have a wonderful view from the top.

Today has been quite a day. 
It was soooo much fun; I wish you could have been there with me. I went shopping, ate dinner at Chuck's, then went to Yogurt Mountain with my best girlfriends. Bahaha, JOKE! 
It wasn't the least bit exciting, eventful, or fun. It was filled with homework and that's all. Homework, homework, homework, blah, blah, blah, yuck, yuck, yuck, help, help, help!!!!!!!!

After class at 1, I stopped by Ulta and Target to quickly pick up a few things. I got back to my apartment about 2 and I have just stopped doing homework for the night. FYI, it's two minutes until midnight. Yeah, I'm being serious right now.

College is no joke. I wish I could count how many times I was told, "College is going to be the time of your life." Ok, so...being swamped with 4 tests in one week is "the time of my life"? I think not. I'd like to know where all of those people went to college; it obviously wasn't anywhere real. Can I please just have a real job soon?



Update: 
Spanish- LOST. Entrevista Oral Numero Dos es Lunes y Examen Dos es Viernes. SOCORRO, por favor y gracias. 
Textiles- Spent 3 hours preparing a study guide today. Let's not even talking about knits and weaves, k? K. Thanks.
Drafting- If only every class were as easy and enjoyable as drafting. I have that class at 9:30 in the morning and I can't wait. I really love that class.
Art History- Who cares? Paleolithic cave scratchings from 9,000,000 BCE just aren't my thing.



Guys and gals, please wish me luck. I'm approaching finals in less than 3 weeks and I have a lot standing between here and there. School is getting the best of me at this moment.


Until next time, y'all enjoy life and think about me down in Tuscaloosa studying my life away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment