In The News

3.19.2011

My Love

I have spent the last week on the breathtaking shore of Panama City Beach, Florida. Isn't it just gorgeous? Oh, what I would give to spend just a few more days in paradise.

While enjoying a relaxing spring break at the beach with my friends, inspiration was all around me. The sunrise, hot days, stormy days, and sunsets all have different characteristics. Wonderful design concepts could be found in a compilation of beach images. 

One day, I hope to have a gorgeous home on the Gulf of Mexico and you better believe that the concept will be none other than "beach sunset".


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends. We have so much fun in Tucaloosa that we decided to pack up and head to Panama City together. The memories made on our vacation are endless. As always, it was impossible to get a group picture of all 40 of us staying at the Ambassador. 

I would like to share with you one of my favorite pictures from the week. Here we are, this is us. We're girls, we're full of life, and we're awesome.


AND last but certainly not least I would like to share this picture with you. This amazing guy is Sean. He is my best friend, my other half. During the trip, we were each other's escape from the madness. During the day, we took walks down the beach and at night we walked down to Pier Park for dinner and shopping. Our alone time was absolutely priceless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment