In The News

1.13.2012

I'm Baaaack, Really.

Hi, readers! I posted a few months ago that I would return shortly. That turned out to be a jumbo lie, and I apologize for that.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and filled your tummies full! I know I sure did, and I'm paying for it now.

Last semester (Fall 2011) was a great 4 months, but I am so glad those classes are behind me. I actually worked on gathering pictures of my work this afternoon so during the next few days, I plan to share with you all what I've been doing since I last shared with you.

As for today, I do not have class on Thursdays or Fridays this semester so I came home for the long weekend. Of course I came with plenty of homework to occupy the next 5 days so I began working on a few things for my CTD226 (Nonresidential Design) class after dinner. I will share what's going on in there soon, as well so stay tuned! Good things are headed your way.

And to help me come up with my design ideas...what better accompanies a few retail design articles and summaries than a fantastic cup of 60 calorie hot cocoa? (The picture is at the bottom because I'm blogging on my iPhone.)



Thanks to my precious friend Hanna's encouragement, I'm back, and I'm here to stay. I promise to get busy with sharing what has been consuming my time in the next couple of days! I hope you enjoy looking at what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment